THE GLASS HOUSE
Published twice in Today's Bride Magazine, this editorial effortlessly met the design goal of a luxurious outdoor affair with a European flair.
Marking the first event of its kind in Ottawa, The Glass House elevated the conventional shoot by extending the invitation to the public in the form of an open house. With a team of talented creatives, this event was a stunning collaboration!
❝ Fino Events demonstrated its prowess in crafting an experience that marries luxury and European inspiration. From the enchanting venue to all the sumptuous details, every element spoke to the artistry of design. Not just a photo shoot, this editorial is an invitation to dream, to envision a wedding that marries grandeur and intimacy, and to embark on a journey where luxury knows no bounds.
• PLANNING & DESIGN: FINO EVENTS
• PHOTOGRAPHER: STEPHANIE MASON
• VIDEOGRAPHER: UP NORTH WEDDING FILMS
• TENT: GLASS HOUSE EVENTS
• VENUE: CENTURY EVENTS
• FLORALS + DÉCOR: THE GATHERING EVENT CO
• FURNITURE: GROUPE ABP
• STATIONERY: LETTERLAND STUDIO
• CHAMPAGNE TRUCK: CHAMPAGNE AND CO
• CAKE: JULES CAKES
• DESSERT: TUNIES SWEET SHOP
• PHOTOBOOTH: MDRN PHOTOBOOTH
• AUDIO GUEST BOOK: GUSHLINE PHONE
• SIGNAGE: GLOSSY SIGNAGE
• MUSICIAN: PHOSPHOR STRING DUO
• DRESS: REVELLE BRIDAL
• HAIR: PARLA HAIR
• MAKE-UP: STEPH BULLOCK MAKEUP
• JEWELRY: STOR BY MARGOT
• SUIT: MARIO UOMO INC
• MODELS: ANGIES MODELS
FROM PARTICIPATING VENDORS
CONGRATULATIONS NICOLETTA, SENDING YOU A GREAT BIG HUG!
ALL THAT HARD WORK AND DILIGENT PLANNING WAS WORTH IT!!
THE PHOTOS ARE STUNNING AND IT WAS A GREAT TURNOUT!
THE GATHERING EVENT CO